Waxon Detailing Forum
Smartwax Site Revamp - Printable Version

+- Waxon Detailing Forum (http://www.waxon.co.za)
+-- Forum: Traders Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Chemical Guys & Smartwax (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Smartwax Site Revamp (/showthread.php?tid=1378)

Smartwax Site Revamp - Naush - 01-11-2010 09:42 AM

Hi Guys,

The smartwax website has been re-vamped , We have included a link to the poor-boys online store as well as a CG page.You are most welcome to sign up for free on the site and the first 50 members will recieve a free Smartwax or Cg product and also enjoy cool discounts when purchasing a smartwax or CG product for just being a member.

Smartwax

Naushad

RE: Smartwax Site Revamp - Jughead - 01-11-2010 02:36 PM

ok .. registered ... Thumbsup2

RE: Smartwax Site Revamp - dood786 - 01-11-2010 07:21 PM

Its a bit harsh on the eyes, id go for a less bright colour scheme

Registered

RE: Smartwax Site Revamp - PrevanP - 01-11-2010 07:53 PM

Purchased some rimwax and blue b gone today

RE: Smartwax Site Revamp - Naush - 12-11-2010 04:26 PM

Hi guys,

Who ever registered on the smartwax.co.za website please mail me your details that you logged in with followed by your address so i may post out the sample products. website had a slight bug.

Naushm@gmail.com

Cheers

RE: Smartwax Site Revamp - AMD001 - 13-11-2010 09:50 PM

Registered

RE: Smartwax Site Revamp - Naush - 22-11-2010 10:18 AM

Hi Guys,

Every one`s info is collected, the samples will be posted during the course of the week.

Cheers

RE: Smartwax Site Revamp - Jughead - 23-11-2010 09:08 AM

Thanks Naush Clap

RE: Smartwax Site Revamp - Rayner - 23-11-2010 04:08 PM

Thank you kindly :-)

RE: Smartwax Site Revamp - Naush - 30-11-2010 08:19 PM

Hi Guys,

All sample product was sent out last week.

Please keep me posted if any one has any hassles.

Cheers

RE: Smartwax Site Revamp - Wells - 01-12-2010 02:12 PM

Gonna go check my PO box now!!! Bluebiggrin

RE: Smartwax Site Revamp - Jughead - 10-12-2010 08:28 AM

Thanks Naush Thumbsup2

sample of Smart Leather received ... Mmm ... Smells like leather !!! Bluebiggrin

SmartLeather - Premium Dry to Touch Leather Cleaner & Conditioner (w/Leather Scent)

SmartLeather cleans and conditions all fine automotive leather surfaces in one easy step. As it cleans and conditions, SmartLeather moisturizes and restores the natural leather fragrance. The special cleaners in SmartLeather gently cleans without stripping leather of its natural oils and moisture. Regular use prevents the need for heavy cleaning.

SmartLeather is a pH balanced formula that replenishes the essential, natural nutrients that keep natural leather soft and supple. When used on artificial leather surfaces, SmartLeather prevents fading and cracking. Automotive leather is under attach every hour it is parked in the sunshine. Extra-strength UV protection makes SmartLeather the ideal choice for convertibles and vehicles that are exposed to the sun for long durations. SmartLeather leaves a natural-looking finish that isn't greasy or slick. After wiping on, it quickly dries to the touch. Formulated with stain repellants and waterproofing agents, SmartLeather prevents stains from everyday use.

Features

* - Premium Leather Cleaner, Conditioner and Dressing
* - Unbeatable protection
* - Moisturizes & nourishes
* - Long-lasting & easy to apply
* - Natural leather fragrance
* - Keeps leather soft & supple

RE: Smartwax Site Revamp - Rayner - 10-12-2010 04:15 PM

Thanks Naush.

I received my sample last week.

RE: Smartwax Site Revamp - dood786 - 10-12-2010 05:25 PM

Got mines yesterday. Thanx dude

RE: Smartwax Site Revamp - Audioholic - 10-12-2010 09:42 PM

Got mine last week, smart dressing, only prob is that i have purchased the full sized product not too long ago! lol! thanks naush!

RE: Smartwax Site Revamp - Wells - 14-12-2010 04:25 PM

Bawling Istill havent received my sample yet... ever time I go to the PO Box I am like a child at xmas, but nothing.... Bawling