Waxon Detailing Forum
Looky what I got...... - Printable Version

+- Waxon Detailing Forum (http://www.waxon.co.za)
+-- Forum: The Marketplace (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Forum: Samples, For Sale, Wanted and Giving it Away (/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Looky what I got...... (/showthread.php?tid=146)

Looky what I got...... - Carn - 02-08-2008 08:57 AM

Thanks to our local sample guru I recieved the following items in the post yesterday Clap

Going to give them a bash this morning on a silver Corsa bakkie and will report back Wink

[Image: 01082008132.jpg]

Big thanks to Don for organising these for myself and Rustbucket, much appreciated dude Thumbsup2

RE: Looky what I got...... - freerider - 02-08-2008 09:24 AM

Pleasure man, take your time working the menzerna, you will quickly realize that you only have to use a very small amount to do a whole lot of work Bluebiggrin

RE: Looky what I got...... - Starvekos - 02-08-2008 09:42 PM

Can't wait for the reviews Carn and Rustbucket.

How are you applying the Menz stuff (rotary / DA / hand)?

RE: Looky what I got...... - Carn - 03-08-2008 09:11 AM

We got my brothers black Golf 4 here today to play with so we will see how it goes Wink

Application will be via rotary with LC pad Siya Wink

RE: Looky what I got...... - rustbucket - 04-08-2008 08:39 AM

Yeah, thanks Don. The Smart wax was a nice surprise.

Sooooo, when can we get sample rim wax.....................hahahaha

RE: Looky what I got...... - freerider - 04-08-2008 09:21 AM

I can do the same as I did with the IP and send you an ounce or so at the relative pro-rata price Bluebiggrin

RE: Looky what I got...... - rustbucket - 04-08-2008 11:07 AM

Hmmm. That sounds good Don, think I'll take you up on that.

Also need to find out about some of your other pads. Want one with some more cut.

RE: Looky what I got...... - freerider - 04-08-2008 11:27 AM

Let me know, Alastair (springbok) is going up to JHB for the Meguiars detail day, so I'm sure he wouldnt mind taking whatever up with him for you.

Unfortunately I dont cant really part with any of my light cutting pads, I had the one new one, but had to use it as one of my others died Sad note to self..... never use APC undiluted to try and clean a pad! the foam breaks down.