Waxon Detailing Forum
Professional detailing equipment for sale - Printable Version

+- Waxon Detailing Forum (http://www.waxon.co.za)
+-- Forum: The Marketplace (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Forum: Samples, For Sale, Wanted and Giving it Away (/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Professional detailing equipment for sale (/showthread.php?tid=1766)

Professional detailing equipment for sale - govalet - 07-06-2012 05:30 PM

Hi

I have WAY to much stuff about that im not using.Iono

Glass polishing felt pad and cerium oxide (a WHOLE lot!) R500 cash or trade W.H.Y.
[attachment=14]

New sealed 1lt bottle of Meguiar's Dual Action Cleaner Polish - retail R376 incl vat, i'd be wanting R250

Die grinder with rubber stripping wheel - R250 - Two wheels are brand new everything in the box. Removes pin striping, decals, vinyl signs/wrap.

Meguiar's Pet Hair/Lint Brush x6 pieces all new still in packaging. the package is a bit dog eared but the items are sealed most importantly. R40 each

[attachment=13]

Flitz Polishing Ball - this attaches to a drill for buffing your chrome etc. this is made of felt as apposed to the mother's power ball made out of foam. I tried the mother's power ball but it tends to "hop" and "chatter" excessively. R250 brand new in the box

[attachment=11][attachment=12]

Bosch GEX 125-1 AE Orbital Sander/Polisher has speed selection R450

LED Lenser P7 torch - in the box with holster - top rated for swirl finding and paint inspection. Bought two from Dave Nurden (at the time i had two sites, so ive got one in the weapon box) R450