Waxon Detailing Forum
DeWalt 443DW DA Polisher - SOLD - Printable Version

+- Waxon Detailing Forum (http://www.waxon.co.za)
+-- Forum: The Marketplace (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Forum: Samples, For Sale, Wanted and Giving it Away (/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: DeWalt 443DW DA Polisher - SOLD (/showthread.php?tid=318)

DeWalt 443DW DA Polisher - SOLD - Woodie - 13-10-2008 03:18 PM

Update - SOLD

In the wake of the global credit crisis, I have decided to consolidate my polishing machines and have decided to cut back on unnecessary equipment Bluebiggrin.

I am selling my +-1 year old DeWalt 443 DW dual action polisher - as pictured (rather poorly I'll admit) below:

[Image: DeWalt003.jpg]

This polisher is currently selling at R2800 at Builders Warehouse, but if you PM me now, it's yours for the incredible price of R1750.

But that's not all - if you PM in the next hour, I'll also include a brand new Meguiars W8006 polishing pad, which currently retails at +-R335.

A machine and pad is of no value without product, so for your quick response I'll include as a once off extra a sample of Meguiars M83 Dual Action Cleaner.

Unfortunately, postage to areas outside of the greater Johannesburg area will be for the account of the purchaser.

Cutting through the Verimark marketing, I am selling the machine + W8006 pad + M83 sample for R1750 excluding postage. Pm me if you're interested.

RE: DeWalt 443DW DA Polisher - Carn - 13-10-2008 03:43 PM

Good bundle and good price.....Good luck with the sale Wink