Waxon Detailing Forum
Taste testing.... - Printable Version

+- Waxon Detailing Forum (http://www.waxon.co.za)
+-- Forum: General & Galleries (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Show Room (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Taste testing.... (/showthread.php?tid=328)

Pages: 1 2

Taste testing.... - Graham Savage - 16-10-2008 10:37 AM

[Image: DSCF0158.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0163-1.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0184.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0208.jpg]

RE: Taste testing.... - freerider - 16-10-2008 10:42 AM

JEES! what a difference there on the 5050 pic of the white bonnet!

What products you been testing here?

RE: Taste testing.... - Graham Savage - 16-10-2008 11:04 AM

THE F L E X!!!

Hehehe, I have some more pics but just sorting them out before they go up...

We started with a really bad case of f***ed up paint and washed it down (scrubbed it down) with APC and NXT deep crystal, and again, then laid down some CG scratch and swirl remover with the F L E X on a blue autoglym pad (That comes apart on the F L E X) (the 50/50 pic is after the F L E X was done) and the bindog followed me around with the Megs 80 speed glaze on a rotary, then it got washed down again and some XXX was applied really really came out!!! Like you can't beeeleeeve the difference - I learnt alot - big up to the bindog!

RE: Taste testing.... - freerider - 16-10-2008 11:16 AM

very nice! cant wait to see the other pics Wink

RE: Taste testing.... - Carn - 16-10-2008 11:19 AM

Very nice Graham, the 50/50 pics are wicked Thumbsup2

Great to see you enjoying the Flex action. That cord hasn't cut off any circulation to vital organs with you sleeping with it wrapped around your....has it ?

Rofl

RE: Taste testing.... - MeTsU - 16-10-2008 04:18 PM

Icon9 @ Carn... Bluebiggrin

Good stuff GS...glad to see that the waaaiiiiiiitt has paaaaaaiiiiiiddd off. Wink

RE: Taste testing.... - Graham Savage - 16-10-2008 04:24 PM

Ah, I'm still waiting for stuff... like pads... NEEEEEED PAAAAADDDDSSS

RE: Taste testing.... - Lambchop - 17-10-2008 01:33 PM

(16-10-2008 04:24 PM)Graham Savage Wrote:  Ah, I'm still waiting for stuff... like pads... NEEEEEED PAAAAADDDDSSS

Pick and Pay have a huge variety of Pads ... Bluebiggrin

RE: Taste testing.... - crazygolfer - 17-10-2008 01:46 PM

with and without wings......lol

RE: Taste testing.... - bindog - 17-10-2008 03:53 PM

ela where's the rest of the detail re???? Confused1 that bonnet came out so nice .... Str8pimp

RE: Taste testing.... - Graham Savage - 28-10-2008 11:03 PM

I've lost a few of the canopy... they were soooo cool, but here are some more :-)

[Image: DSCF0235.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0234.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0233.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0232.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0231.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0230.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0229.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0228.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0222.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0223.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0209.jpg]

Only trouble with all this reflection is that you can now see ALL the dents :-) ClapHammerhead

Bindog, what products we use again?

RE: Taste testing.... - freerider - 29-10-2008 07:58 AM

hey awesome reflection shots there, in the one I was wondering why you took a pic of corrugated iron Wink until I lookd closer and realised it was a reflection Bluebiggrin

RE: Taste testing.... - Carn - 29-10-2008 09:05 AM

Nice work Graham, well done Wink

RE: Taste testing.... - Graham Savage - 29-10-2008 09:48 AM

Thanks guys, my forst ever detail, the bindog is a good teeecha!

RE: Taste testing.... - bindog - 03-11-2008 09:48 AM

hey dude.. some of the pics look awesome, next time we must plan to get some daytime reflection shots its easier to pick up the shine...

Anyways it was a fun experiment, and I reckon the cad can look cool with a few touch ups here and there... bout time I gave my baby a spruce up and got her on the forum too...

RE: Taste testing.... - freerider - 03-11-2008 10:28 AM

(03-11-2008 09:48 AM)bindog Wrote:  hey dude.. some of the pics look awesome, next time we must plan to get some daytime reflection shots its easier to pick up the shine...

Anyways it was a fun experiment, and I reckon the cad can look cool with a few touch ups here and there... bout time I gave my baby a spruce up and got her on the forum too...

Couldnt have said it better myself Wink

RE: Taste testing.... - Graham Savage - 03-11-2008 06:14 PM

Yours don't need no sprucing up???

RE: Taste testing.... - bindog - 10-11-2008 01:43 PM

there always be room for improvement... I think... soon I will give her a quick rub down and take some pics...

RE: Taste testing.... - freerider - 10-11-2008 01:49 PM

*YAWN* in teh words of the Mr savage.... I'm still waiting Rofl

RE: Taste testing.... - Carn - 10-11-2008 10:04 PM

ALL I DO IS WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT....

Did I earn a RITALIN injection yet...Did I, Did I, Did I... Rofl