Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 2.5 Average
Some more changes to the forum...
07-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Wink Some more changes to the forum...
Based on some feedback from various members I have decided to make some small changes to the forum.

Essentially what I have done is added 2 new section, namely

Wash & Wax

and

Exhibition Room

The Wash & Wax section is primarily for those of you who would like to post your work, but perhaps feel intimidated or uncomfortable posting your work alongside some of the other more detailed jobs we have in the Show Room.

Basically this section is for the less involving detail jobs you may have performed such as a simple wash and wax (hence the name) and general tidy up work.

The Exhibition Room is primarily for the more advanced and involved detailing jobs and as such a higher standard of work will be presented in here.

I would also like to encourage everyone to post their work regardless of how big or small the task at hand was. We all started out at the same point, namely the simple wash and wax stage, before completely loosing our marbles and spending inane amounts of time and money on detailing related gear and accessories Bluebiggrin

Please don't feel shy or intimidated by any of the work you may see here on the forum. All types of detailing work no matter how big or small are welcomed. It is often times the simple jobs where a person picks up a useful hint or alternative to an tedious process Thumb

Note: I have moved all the Show & Shine threads into the Exhibition Room for now until I have had a chance to sort through them Icon9

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Some more changes to the forum... - Carn - 07-03-2010 11:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Forum Maintenance & Updates Carn 0 7,546 03-08-2011 12:59 PM
Last Post: Carn
  Some more minor forum changes... Carn 0 7,095 20-09-2010 08:32 PM