Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 3.63 Average
Products i use-how would you rate?
08-07-2010, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2010 03:13 PM by Jughead.)
RE: Products i use-how would you rate?
Hi Audioholic

One drying towel should suffice .. but if you "suffering" from OCD then you can get as many as you like ... that way you don't have to wring the towel dry for the next panel etc ... Rofl
(I use "suffering" in inverted comma's bcos some okes actually enjoy OCD Bluebiggrin ) ...

waffle weave prices vary ... R125 upwards ... (In my honest opinion, the Meguiar's waffle weave drying towel is not their greatest product ... and I say this as someone with 90% Meguiar's products in my detailing kit) ... so shop around for others ... also browse the showroom threads and you will notice which towels the pro's use Thumb ) .. example the Chemical Guys Drying Towel, Adams Waffle Weave Drying towel are favourites ... I think??? Iono
(Maybe we should have a product rating thread?)

Carn and the rest of the Waxon Forum Sponsor's (Chemical Guys/Smartwax - Naush and Moe) would be the best bet to source products/tools .. and lucky you .. they in JHB ... so you could save on delivery costs ...

Dood786 who lives in your area (as we found out recently via the other thread) could also give you some solid tips/advise ...

One thing you would never ever have enough of is Microfiber towels ...
Cleaning them is my least favourite part of the day !!! Bawling
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Products i use-how would you rate? - Jughead - 08-07-2010 03:08 PM