Thread Rating:
  • 26 Votes - 3.54 Average
Flex XC3401 VRG......Introductory offer *UPDATE*
01-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Flex XC3401 VRG......Introductory offer *UPDATE*
Finally some good news from the Flex agents Clap

For those of you that I haven't yet mentioned this to, this is what has been happening....... Flex was originally sold here by Action Bolt who have since lost the distribution rights to Newco. I had originally, as far back as February, engaged in some discussions with Action Bolt regarding the Flex 3401 and 3403 polishers and a possible group buy from them if I could get the numbers. Considering they were just about to loose the distribution rights as well as the fact that they didn't stock the polishers at all, they were reluctant to step up to the plate. At the end of the day it was probably better because there may/may not have been warranty issues further down the line with a new distributor Confused1

Anyways fast forward to around 3 weeks or so ago and I finally made some headway with the new agents. After e-mails and phone calls up and down I finally got some concrete news from them this afternoon. They have agreed to supply me with a demo unit for the Meguiars detail day next saturday for us to play with and actually see in the 'flesh' (I will try to make some arrangements for the CPT guys, I havent forgotten you Bluebiggrin )

From very early on in my conversations with Flex I highlighted the high retail price (somewhere in the region of R5000 - R5500) as one of the biggest obstacles in the 3401's path to becoming a key player in the local detailing market. With the DeWalt, Makita and recently the Meguiars DA's all under the R4000 price point, the Flex was going to have a hard time swaying over prospective buyers.

Anyways to cut a long story short and get to the part you all waiting for, the guys at Flex have really come to the party and have made us an incredible offer (IMHO)

Providing we can place a minimum order of 5 units and I pay them COD they are prepared to let us have the machines for R3500 excl vat, thats R3990 in total. They have stressed that this is a one time only offer that they will not repeated again Uhoh2

To properly put the deal into perspective consider the fact that the regular wholesale price of the 3401 to retailers is R400 more than what they are offering it to us for.... I think it is a cracking deal Clap

Thoughts, suggestions, etc............Discuss Bluebiggrin

Edited to add : Delivery is 5 to 7 weeks Wink

*UPDATE* Just got off the line with Flex and got some more good news for the guys who will be making use of the introductory offer. They will be supplying our introductory machines with the padded bag thrown in as a free extra Clap

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Flex XC3401 VRG......Introductory offer *UPDATE* - Carn - 01-08-2008 07:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Raceglaze Introductory offer... Carn 2 9,323 11-11-2009 07:23 PM
Last Post: Carn
  Brinkmann MaxFire Dual Xenon GB *Update* Carn 34 73,494 12-07-2009 12:40 AM