Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 2 Average
JLs Detailing: Porsche Boxter S
10-12-2008, 04:19 PM
RE: JLs Detailing: Porsche Boxter S
(09-12-2008 10:22 AM)freerider Wrote:  Once again, some very good work happening here! Well done man!

The inside of that car made me feel like throwing up!!!! Jees, WTF happened in there, looks like someone sprayed Coke all over the inside.

Yeah it looked like some sort of soft drink had been sprayed/spilled. I don't know why people refuse to wipe up something like that when it happens instead of just leaving it there. It would drive me insane to see that everyday and not clean it up.

(10-12-2008 12:26 PM)MeTsU Wrote:  Awesome work once again! Certainly pulled out all the stops to trump the other Porker driver - Paid off! Bluebiggrin

(09-12-2008 10:22 AM)freerider Wrote:  The inside of that car made me feel like throwing up!!!! Jees, WTF happened in there, looks like someone sprayed Coke all over the inside.

Yea, that's pretty gross. But face it, we've seen some rather disturbing things in clients cars before, in various industries. Plthumbsdown

Thanks yeah it was nice to have two identical cars right back to back in the parade and such a huge difference in looks. The client had the top down in the parade and I should have talked her into throwing out my business cards, LOL.

(10-12-2008 01:10 PM)Carn Wrote:  Looking good JL, we still can't wait to try out the Jetseal....Just need to get our asses into gear and order some Icon9 Bluebiggrin

JL what foam gun are you using and how do you find the CG CWG compared to the CWC ?

Dude if you like the 4 Star I sent you you will love Jetseal. And I'm using a foam cannon that hooks to a pressure washer. Its made in Italy. I could post some pics of my set up if anybody wanted to see it. As far as CGs CWG vs. CWC, the Clear is straight cleaner with no glossing agents. At the right dilutions like 1 oz in your bucket you can use CWG as a maint. wash and it will not strip LSP but the Clear will strip it at any dilution. CWG is a more versatile soap but CWC cleans so much better. I find that most cars I do are for a full detail so I want every thing off of it and I use the CWC more often.

[Image: JLsDetailingavatar-7-3.jpg]
http://www.jlsdetailing.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: JLs Detailing: Porsche Boxter S - Carn - 10-12-2008, 01:10 PM
RE: JLs Detailing: Porsche Boxter S - JLs Detailing - 10-12-2008 04:19 PM
RE: JLs Detailing: Porsche Boxter S - Carn - 10-12-2008, 05:34 PM
RE: JLs Detailing: Porsche Boxter S - Carn - 11-12-2008, 12:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Andrewbuch's E46 318i - Detailing thread andrewbuch 17 48,903 13-12-2011 02:07 PM
Last Post: andrewbuch
  Some lazy/rushed detailing Razortjie 4 13,470 29-08-2011 07:11 AM
Last Post: Carn
  Detailing a Tank (Land Rover D3 content) PaulVW 23 66,814 07-03-2011 05:38 PM
Last Post: PaulVW