Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3.08 Average
Sonax Xtreme Rim Cleaner Full Effect samples.......
10-07-2008, 10:18 AM
Wink Sonax Xtreme Rim Cleaner Full Effect samples.......
After posting the 2 threads with the review and comparo of the Sonax wheel cleaner I thought I would organise you forum junkies some samples to put to the test for yourself. Afterall seeing is believing Big Grin

I have arranged for 10 sample bottles of the Sonax Xtreme Rim cleaner for anyone that is interested. I don't have any specific details as yet regarding the actual samples but I they should be ready by Monday and will be smallish (250ml to 500ml) bottles.

Only 2 conditions apply to this offer. Firstly you will need to collect the samples from me (I can make postal arrangements at your expense for those of you outside of GP or who can't collect) and second, I would like some feedback on the product (for both fellow forum users as well as the supplier). A short post or review will be sufficient and to the benefit of all the members Wink

I have pre-reserved some for the more well known 'detailing guru' members we have here because I feel your opinions on the products and experience with other products would prove valuable to everyone here. If you are not interested please let me know and I will remove you from the list Wink

1. Maldino
2. Freerider
3. Starvekos
4. Calypso
5. Woodie
6. Springbok
7. Megesh
8. Crazygolfer
9. oradba69
10. Shark

Please note this is 1st come 1st served, add your name to this thread if you are interested Cool

Edit : 15 July

Samples are ready, just need to arrange collecton from Sonax HQ. Will hopefully have them this week sometime Wink

All gone.....Thanks guys will advise when they are ready for collection Wink

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Sonax Xtreme Rim Cleaner Full Effect samples....... - Carn - 10-07-2008 10:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Free Collinite samples available... Carn 22 58,725 06-07-2010 01:19 PM
Last Post: Torres1
  Full detailing kit for sale Woodie 8 18,992 01-04-2010 05:48 PM
Last Post: Carn
  FS : SONAX extreme rim cleaner Lambchop 16 37,157 10-03-2010 08:59 AM
Last Post: Starvekos