07-03-2010, 08:37 PM
RE: It's been a while since...
Thank goodness he didn't choose red!

[Image: Waxonwaxoff2.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2010, 10:28 PM
(07-03-2010 08:10 PM)Rory Wrote:  Only 8 rand?

My cheapest detail job...EVER Rofl

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-03-2010, 09:09 PM
(07-03-2010 10:28 PM)Carn Wrote:  
(07-03-2010 08:10 PM)Rory Wrote:  Only 8 rand?

My cheapest detail job...EVER Rofl

I always knew you were cheap Bluebiggrin
But not that Cheap

[Image: Crop.jpg]
09-03-2010, 06:53 AM
Dave - looks like your attempts to lure Siya our of hiding have failed Bluebiggrin.
09-03-2010, 07:36 AM
(09-03-2010 06:53 AM)Woodie6250 Wrote:  Dave - looks like your attempts to lure Siya our of hiding have failed Bluebiggrin.

HAHHA looks that way Woodie
Dave needs to rethink his tactics

3 Letters might work a bit better Bluebiggrin

09-03-2010, 08:22 AM
Dave where is the rest of it or do I have to catch it on DB?
09-03-2010, 06:55 PM
@ Sean...It would appear so Hammerhead

@ Kido...Will be posted here as usual, just haven't had the time to sort through the pics as yet!

www.mobileimage.co.za

09-03-2010, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2010 10:40 PM by Lambchop.)
(09-03-2010 08:22 AM)Kido Wrote:  Dave where is the rest of it or do I have to catch it on DB?

Im still waiting for a new write up from you Kido
Oh Wait thats right ... You have never created a thread on wax on forum

Your not chicken are you ?Bluebiggrin

10-03-2010, 07:12 AM
(09-03-2010 10:29 PM)Lambchop Wrote:  
(09-03-2010 08:22 AM)Kido Wrote:  Dave where is the rest of it or do I have to catch it on DB?

You can catch me on http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk

unlike my fellow colleagues I'm not a fan of double local posts Confused1
10-03-2010, 09:02 AM
(09-03-2010 06:53 AM)Woodie6250 Wrote:  Dave - looks like your attempts to lure Siya our of hiding have failed Bluebiggrin.

Waiting for full write up from Carn is worse that the drag experienced in the week leading up to payday. Where are the pics Carn?
10-03-2010, 01:11 PM
Before replying to Siya's taunts I would like to say the following Bluebiggrin

I am confident the content is varied enough to warrant being a member and posting in multiple places...I have no issues with this whatsoever. I also doubt (for the most part anyways) that the same topics are being discussed at the same time by the same members in other places so it is essentially a moot point.

That being said however, and in light of some recent 'events' that were noted by various members of this forum, there is something which I must admit irk's me no end!

When users make use of this forum's content and fellow members by way of asking for advice, product recommendations and even in some instances sample products for comparison, one would expect these very same members to show a hint of loyalty when it comes to sharing the results and experiences they have obtained. Sadly all too often this doesn't happen Plthumbsdown

If it wasn't for members sharing their experiences and knowledge forums like this one would cease to exist......Food for thought!

(10-03-2010 09:02 AM)Starvekos Wrote:  Waiting for full write up from Carn is worse that the drag experienced in the week leading up to payday. Where are the pics Carn?

Very true...BUT all good things come to those who wait...

and wait...

and wait Bluebiggrin

www.mobileimage.co.za

10-03-2010, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2010 02:07 PM by Lambchop.)
(10-03-2010 01:11 PM)Carn Wrote:  Before replying to Siya's taunts I would like to say the following Bluebiggrin

I am confident the content is varied enough to warrant being a member and posting in multiple places...I have no issues with this whatsoever. I also doubt (for the most part anyways) that the same topics are being discussed at the same time by the same members in other places so it is essentially a moot point.

That being said however, and in light of some recent 'events' that were noted by various members of this forum, there is something which I must admit irk's me no end!

When users make use of this forum's content and fellow members by way of asking for advice, product recommendations and even in some instances sample products for comparison, one would expect these very same members to show a hint of loyalty when it comes to sharing the results and experiences they have obtained. Sadly all too often this doesn't happen Plthumbsdown

If it wasn't for members sharing their experiences and knowledge forums like this one would cease to exist......Food for thought!

Well Said JZ

I feel that some people come on this forum to leach what ever that can and never give back to the community

Now post some pics of the R8 or ull be dunked in a bucket of Kleen Green Bluebiggrin
(10-03-2010 07:12 AM)Kido Wrote:  
(09-03-2010 10:29 PM)Lambchop Wrote:  

You can catch me on http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk

unlike my fellow colleagues I'm not a fan of double local posts Confused1

Im a bit lost ... You dont post anything on Waxon cos you dont believe in Dual posting ... So why do you come onto Waxon ?
Are you fellow local guys not entertaining enough or do you come on here to score cheaper products and deals ?

To be quite honest i find your excuse rather poor

10-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Learn and Share
10-03-2010, 07:16 PM
This thread has been side tracked somewhat...

My post was not intended to lay blame at any one person's feet, but rather to highlight the fact that we are all here to learn from one another. With the local detailing community being a small as it is one would think that sticking together and helping one another would be the order of the day.

As Lexi has commented...Learn and Share. That is what this community should be about Thumb

I better get the R8 pics up before all hell breaks loose in here Rofl

www.mobileimage.co.za

10-03-2010, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2010 08:13 PM by Kido.)
@Nick Nah I'll leave the scoring and cheaper product deals for you. I prefer reading and providing input of value where needed and respond to those if I do have some value to add.

@Dave The double posts are just my pet hate doesn't have to be everyones of course. I do understand your pet hate too but I'm confident that I do not fall under this category since I recall the last time we met we both exchanged samples. How was it by the way the sample? I've been so busy of late with the new kid on the block that I forgot to ask. I am back at work now as you can tell by the amount of activity (from a months leave)Bluebiggrin
10-03-2010, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2010 08:51 PM by Lambchop.)
(10-03-2010 08:08 PM)Kido Wrote:  @Nick Nah I'll leave the scoring and cheaper product deals for you. I prefer reading and providing input of value where needed and respond to those if I do have some value to add.

@Dave The double posts are just my pet hate doesn't have to be everyones of course. I do understand your pet hate too but I'm confident that I do not fall under this category since I recall the last time we met we both exchanged samples. How was it by the way the sample? I've been so busy of late with the new kid on the block that I forgot to ask. I am back at work now as you can tell by the amount of activity (from a months leave)Bluebiggrin

HAHHA funny Keith Blah ... anyway ... As Dave said its side tracked his post