Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
Full detailing kit for sale
01-04-2010, 08:35 AM
Full detailing kit for sale
I'm tired of trying to find money in the budget to buy all the latest products, fighting with the family because I spend more time on the cars than on them and generally walking around under a dark cloud because I cannot live out my detailing to its fullest extent.

Being an all or nothing type of person, I cannot reconcile myself with the thought of just scaling down my detailing activities and I have decided to rather walk away completely.

I am putting my complete detailing kit up for sale - everything must go as it's the only way I can make the clean break. This includes the rotary polisher, DA polisher, all pads, cloths, brushes etc. Obviously all the products must go too. Partially used gallons of shampoo, quick detailers, wheel cleaners, APC, ONR, etc.

There is too much to list individually, and would rather you contact me to arrange a visit to my place for viewing. If there's anything that interests you make an offer and we'll take it from there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2010, 08:48 AM
RE: Full detailing kit for sale
Bla bla bla yah happy April fools to you too!!
01-04-2010, 08:49 AM
Nice April fool's joke Woodie Bluebiggrin

[Image: Crop.jpg]
01-04-2010, 09:13 AM
[Image: wtf_is_this_shit2.jpg]

[Image: Waxonwaxoff2.jpg]
01-04-2010, 09:17 AM
Woodie, may I remind you that there are a few crates at your place that belong to me. Please mark them off your inventory before flogging your kit.
01-04-2010, 11:35 AM
Sjoe .. !!! I actually thought that if Woodie is giving up now ... What, as a Newbie was I getting myself into ??? ... Bwahahahhahaaahhahaaa ... April fools joke ... !!!!! ....
Sniffing too long on those Megs products hey Woodie ... hee hee ... Bluebiggrin
01-04-2010, 12:53 PM
I offer R16.50 for everything

[Image: go4g43it2wi6u6xpewca-1.jpg]
01-04-2010, 01:17 PM
(01-04-2010 09:17 AM)Starvekos Wrote:  Woodie, may I remind you that there are a few crates at your place that belong to me. Please mark them off your inventory before flogging your kit.

Sorry - those were the items that went the quickest. The fact that they were once used by the famed "Starvekos" seemed to push up their value quite a bit Bluebiggrin.

Good on you Kido and Lambchop for being quick on the uptake. Although I do sometimes feel the way I described in my post, it will take a lot for me to walk away from detailing.
01-04-2010, 05:48 PM
I don't think anyone on here could afford to buy the entire S&S detailers arsenal Bluebiggrin

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Professional detailing equipment for sale govalet 0 18,357 07-06-2012 05:30 PM
Last Post: govalet
  WURTH Windscreen Repair Kit For Sale govalet 0 10,632 07-06-2012 04:38 PM
Last Post: govalet
  For Sale: Makita 9227CB... Carn 19 60,376 01-11-2011 05:22 PM
Last Post: Sankekur