Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TONNEAU COVER
27-10-2011, 07:52 AM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2011 07:54 AM by MR.BANTAM.)
TONNEAU COVER
Hi guys how r u all doing?Thumb
I need some advice from u all.
Its time for me to put a tonneau cover on my Bantam bakkie, now the problem is that im gonna get the one that works with the stretchcord and not the one that clips in a plastic bracket becauce the clip-in one does not last as long as the stretchcord type.Thinking What can i do to prevent the cover and cord to damage the paint on the sides and at the edges where the cover pulls over the body??IonoNono
THANXBluebiggrin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2011, 10:40 AM
RE: TONNEAU COVER
The best way to prevent the cords chaffing through the paint in my opinon is VPS, it is a clear polyurethane that is stuck around the edges of the bakkie. Here in PE the fitment centre charges about R400 for a 50mm strip around the whole bak.

Hope this helps.
27-10-2011, 12:27 PM
RE: TONNEAU COVER
(27-10-2011 10:40 AM)Wells Wrote:  The best way to prevent the cords chaffing through the paint in my opinon is VPS, it is a clear polyurethane that is stuck around the edges of the bakkie. Here in PE the fitment centre charges about R400 for a 50mm strip around the whole bak.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much WellsClap
Awaiting quote from fitment centre in JHB.
RegardsWorshippy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I made a cover... revo 12 24,884 08-05-2009 09:32 AM
Last Post: megesh
  does canadian health care cover dental 0 1,050 Today 08:46 PM
Last Post: