Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 3 Average
CDO Sufferer
10-07-2008, 09:15 AM
CDO Sufferer
Hi all,

I have a similar condition to lambchop (OCD) except I prefer to keep the letters alphabetically arranged Big Grin.

I am predominantly a Meguiars user, but I look forward to exchanging ideas and advice with users of a wider variety of products.

Sean
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2008, 09:19 AM
RE: CDO Sufferer
lol @ the CDO Bluebiggrin

Everyone is welcome and no products are frowned upon unless they deserve it Bluebiggrin
ie: acid wheel cleaners Bluebiggrin

freerider AKA don

10-07-2008, 09:41 AM
Birds of a feather flock together LOL

Welcome Woody Bluebiggrin

[Image: Crop.jpg]
10-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Hiya Woodie (Sean)

Whats with the 6250 or is that the total amount spent on detailing products this year?Tongue
11-07-2008, 07:55 AM
springbok Wrote:Whats with the 6250 or is that the total amount spent on detailing products this year?Tongue

Woodie is pretty much my nickname from my golfing days with my propensity for finding the trees. Initially Woodie was online persona as well, but it is not an uncommon username and was often taken. When I first registered for SARS e-filing, I chose the username Woodie and their process is to add a randomly generated 4 digit suffix to the username. I am therefore woodie6250 courtesy of SARS Tongue
11-07-2008, 08:33 AM
Woodie6250 Wrote:
springbok Wrote:Whats with the 6250 or is that the total amount spent on detailing products this year?Tongue

Woodie is pretty much my nickname from my golfing days with my propensity for finding the trees. Initially Woodie was online persona as well, but it is not an uncommon username and was often taken. When I first registered for SARS e-filing, I chose the username Woodie and their process is to add a randomly generated 4 digit suffix to the username. I am therefore woodie6250 courtesy of SARS Tongue

Supp Sean, you've been quiet the last week. Guess you have been clocking up milage in that caravanBig Grin
11-07-2008, 09:40 AM
Starvekos Wrote:Supp Sean, you've been quiet the last week.

Took a few days leave to spend the last week of the school holidays with the kids. Quiet on detailing front - a bit bummed that the Z4 detail didn't happen last weekend, but there was some miscommunication around the arrangements. Owner is overseas this week, so we'll probably reschedule for next weekend.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  OCD sufferer Lambchop 5 12,653 10-07-2008 03:44 PM
Last Post: springbok